2012-05-16

commented PyQt code for main windows

link to book featured on this page
. I’ve been learning pyqt coding from
Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt:
The Definitive Guide to PyQt Programming

by Mark Summerfield .
. the book includes openware examples
featuring several language versions;
I’m using the examples for Python 2.6 .
. I’ve been adding comments to his source;
the example I commented is from the file
chapter 6 (main windows)/imageChanger.pyw
(for a working program
you’ll also need the other files).

. I posted the commented code at my knol(wordpress)
where the format is wider,
and they have a Python language formatting tag!
[sourcecode language="python" wraplines="false" collapse="false"]
your source code goes here
[/sourcecode]
. that special enclosure causes the code within
to be color-coded according to syntactic category .
. see it in action .

No comments:

Post a Comment